Beyond the pay
6 More reasons to consider apprenticeship
11 Journeyman Wage
+Family Health Coverage
+Pension & Retirement
+Education & Training
1. Get paid to learn with apprenticeship instead of paying to learn in college. Pay increases along with your knowledge...guaranteed. Now, you can afford to live on your own, debt-free.
2.Contribute meaningful work to your community, with your own two hands. Protect the safety of our water & food supply and the comfort in our homes, hospitals and schools. Strengthen our nation's energy supply at our ports' pipelines.
3. Advance your skills with continuing education and move up on the pay scale. Motivated professionals can promote into leadership roles or become masters of their trade.
4. Work on a team with diverse individuals at a site that is constantly changing. Keep your body toned and your brain sharp through your work.
5. Transfer your skills from one employer to the next across the country. Parlay what you learn into a second career like owner, estimator, inspector or instructor.
6. Be home at night with your family and enjoy time with your friends on the weekend with contractors' hours. Or, choose to work overtime and increase your pay.
Award Winning Training:
"These three welders are competing against each other. Stick welding, wire welding & TIG welding...At the end of the day today we're going to see who is champion after getting closely judged by our inspectors and welding coordinator."
"It's a true real-world competition for the best of the best."
"In a short period of time, there will be a rough-in of an actual bathroom here."